Citrus Grove Villa
WELCOME TO OUR VILLA
Choosing the right accommodation is a hugely important aspect of ensuring that your holiday lives up to expectation. We hope that through this presentation of our stunning holiday villa you will quickly reconcile that it is something just a little but special, and certainly very different to the standard villas which dominate the Orlando rental market.
Our villa is undoubtedly one of the most comfortable, stylish, imaginative and comprehensively equipped rental homes in the Orlando area. If you simply want a typically basic villa, or if you are looking for the cheapest accommodation possible for your holiday, then Citrus Grove is probably not for you. If, however, you want to enjoy the best (for not a lot more), then maybe Citrus Grove is just perfect.
KEY VILLA FEATURES
• Over-sized, peaceful, fully landscaped plot •
• Almost 3,000 sq ft of living space •
• Fully air-conditioned •
• Full cable TV package throughout •
• Highspeed internet access•
• Lounge •
• Dining room •
• Family room •
• Kitchen •
• Breakfast nook •
• Laundry room •
• 2 x King-size master suites •
• 1 x Queen-size master suite •
• 2 x Twin bedrooms •
• Family bathroom •
• Pool bathroom •
• Huge screened decking area •
• Large heated pool with fibre optic lighting •
• Programmable heated jacuzzi •
• Gas barbecue •
• Games room •
• Welcome grocery pack •
• Many complimentary sundries •
• Local British owned management agent •
THESE ARE ALSO 'OUR' STANDARD FEATURES
And here are a few more of our 'standards' that many other villa owners just don't provide!
• Jumbo cool-box with ice packs
• Sewing kit
• Orlando street street and Florida road atlas
• Cot with bedding, high chair, stair gate and baby monitor and pushchair/stroller
• Detailed information pack on the villa
• Everything you need to know about the villa, its equipment and facilities.
• Detailed information pack on the local attractions. Whilst many of our guests may be familiar with Orlando and its attractions, there are many who will not be. To accompany a myriad brochures and leaflets, we have compiled an extremely detailed information pack on the whole area. This is based on our own knowledge and experience and tells everything as it really is.
• Travel adaptors. One of the items most often overlooked when packing to go on holiday, five UK/US travel adaptors are provided for your convenience.
• Welcome grocery pack. Bread, milk, sugar, tea, coffee, Pepsi, biscuits, orange juice, eggs, bacon, butter, jam, cereals, bottled water, beer and a bottle of wine.
• Complimentary sundries. Liquid soap, washing powder, fabric conditioner, dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid, cleaning materials, toilet rolls, kitchen towels, tissues, cotton wool balls, cotton buds etc.
• And many more!
Located on Highway 27, just three minutes off the main I-4 interstate, Tuscan Ridge is perfectly located for all of Orlando’s countless attractions. Also, unlike some other developments, you do not emerge from Tuscan Ridge straight into heavy traffic that demands you crawl your way towards the theme parks. At almost any time of any day of the week, Tuscan Ridge can rightly lay claim to being ‘less than 15 minutes from Disney’.
The various routes into the theme parks provided for by Tuscan Ridge’s excellent location ensure that you spend less time sitting in your rental car, and more time enjoying what you came to Orlando to enjoy. They also ensure that, at the end of a hard day’s ‘theme-parking’, when the children may well be happy but may also be tired, you can get back to your villa quickly.
Tuscan Ridge’s proximity to the I-4 interstate also means that there is easy and rapid access to most of the other Florida attractions. Destinations such as Busch Gardens, Cape Canaveral and the fabulous beaches of both the east and west coasts are extremely easy to reach. Little more than a sixty minute drive gets you pretty much anywhere you could ever want to go for a day out.
There are two fabulous new Publix supermarkets within five minutes drive of Tuscan Ridge, as well as a large selection of restaurants and other convenience shops close by. In just over ten minutes you can be amongst more entertainment, shopping and dining than you could ever possibly want - or indeed need.
Golf courses abound in this area and there are about two dozen within a 30-minute drive. The award-winning, Greg Norman-designed Champion’s Gate course is just five minutes away, the Highlands Reserve course is even closer and the Orange County National is also only ten minutes away. Add to this the proximity of the fabulous Disney courses and this is a veritable golfer's paradise.
Note: Whilst easily accessible from Orlando and Sanford Airports, Tuscan Ridge is also superbly located for Tampa Airport, which is just 50 minutes drive away. There are daily direct flights to Tampa from London Gatwick on both British Airways and US Airways.
Don't forget to check our our 'Villa Website' link above to see our full website with lots more information and details on rates etc.
We hope that we will be able to welcome you to Citrus Grove and that we can play our part in ensuring you have a truly memorable holiday.
Martyn & Su Amess
See the pool, Jacuzzi and our over-sized deck area with loads of covered seating and eating space.
The lounge, with big TV, DVD, CD player. Books, boardgames, Films, Cds and lots more.
Games room with an Xbox, Pool table, Electronic Darts, Table Hockey etc.
Our well stocked Kitchen, with large Fridge and freezer, Microwave, Coffee maker, kettle etc.
The villa floorplan.