$130/night + tax sleeps up to 10 - Executive home on Golf Course
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom executive home is located in a gated community with a security guard on duty. This is a golfing community with its own 18 hole championship golf course.
This vacation home is in a very quiet secure neighborhood and is located only 9 miles from Disney World and only 2 miles from I-4. This is the place you have dreamed of - imagine spending your vacation here and not spending anymore than you would for a hotel/motel.
This beautiful home has approximately 2400 sq. feet of space (all on one level) and is located in a gated guarded (manned 24 hour) golfing community. It has a covered patio and a large private pool.
The family room is adjacent to the very large kitchen for easy entertaining.
NEW shopping center is being built along with lots of other shopping close by, supermarkets are all within 5-10 minutes.
This vacation home can accommodate 10 guests in 4 bedrooms, with 3 bathrooms with all linens and towels provided. Cribs can be rented at an additional charge, and a high chair is available free of charge.
3 TVs (one in Master Bedroom, one in the family room and one in 3rd bedroom). VCR/CD player provided and DVD. Built in stereo system. Living room, family room and dining room, Upgraded executive furnishings. Highchair provided at no additional charge. 2 car attached garage with electric garage door (keypad entry for easy access)
• Rates start at $130-$175 per night, plus tax. Depending on season.
• Excellent rates on golfing
* Pool 14 X 30 (enclosed with covered patio)
* 3 TV's (Cable) with VCR /CD player and DVD.
* BEDS: 1 King (additional twin bed in master bedroom), 2 queen, 2 twin with a queen sleeper sofa
* Washer/Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board
• 2 hairdryers
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, full size refrigerator, dishes, linens, etc.
* 2 car Garage with electric door opener
* Built in Stereo
* Air conditioned with ceiling fans throughout home
* Owner/manager on site for easy check in and check outs
* Linens, towels, bedding, beach towels furnished.
* 18 hole Championship golf course - Open to the public
* Tennis courts (4) in walking distance available for your use
• Small ponds for fishing
* Pool Heating $150/week
* Cleaning Fee $95.00 if less than 6 nights.
* Upgraded Grill, crib may be rented at additional cost.; FREE highchair or booster seat.
$350.00 deposit required to secure booking. Deposit non-refundable if you cancel.
• Final payment due 6 weeks prior to arrival (8 weeks for monthly rentals)
* Damage deposit is required at check in.
* Check in 4 p.m. Check out 10 a.m. Early check ins or late check outs require prior approval.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
• No Pets allowed
* For those who smoke please do so outside
* Please feel free to ask about our monthly rates
Summary of Amenities:
• 14 X 30 Outdoor Pool with covered patio
• pool heating available at additional charge
• Gated Community – 24 hour guard on duty
• Professionally Decorated • Single Level - No Stairs
• Air Conditioning • Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and family room
• Fully Equipped Kitchen • 50 inch flat screen TV with DVR player
• Upgraded cable with over 400 stations
• 3 Cable TV’s (one in family room, one each in two bedrooms)
• DVD/VCR Player • Built in Stereo
•Full Kitchen - Microwave, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Coffee Maker , Pots and Pans, Utensils, Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Blender
• Private backyard with shrubs around the entire pool area.
• Dining Table with seating for 6
• Table with 4 chairs in Kitchen area
• Two bar stools • Master bath with separate tub and shower
• 2nd bath with tub/shower combination
• 3rd shower with walk in shower only
• Hair Dryer(s)
• Huge Walk-in Closet in Master suite
• king bed (master) with additional twin bed
• 2 queen Beds (2nd and 3rd)
• 2 Twin Bed (4th)
• Crib (porta crib)
• Covered Lanai
• Grill (gas) can be rented
• Patio Furniture – Large table with padded chairs and padded lounges
• Telephone (FREE local, calls within the US, Puerto Rico and Canada)
• High speed internet (wireless)
• Community Pool available if you want a larger pool
• 18 Hole Championship Golf Course with driving range, pro shop and snack bar.
4 tennis courts and a great place to walk, jog or bike
• Private Garage with keypad for easy access
• Car Recommended
• FRESH Linens, towels Included
• NO Smoking (smoking allowed outside only)
• NO Pets Allowed
• Check in 4 p.m. or later. Check out is by 10 a.m. – Early check in’s or late check outs require prior approval.
• Deposit of $350.00 require to reserve this home and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Less than 6 weeks full payment required.
• Monthly rates available – Please inquire
For more information regarding rates (monthly rates are available), cancellation fees, payments, etc. on this home or community please email Loretta Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 863-424-8837.
• Owner close by for easy check in and check outs.Please view my homes and let me know if any will meet your needs.
This featured home rents for $130/night, plus tax for low season. High season maybe slightly higher. Please email for holiday rates.
Discounts given for longer stays than one week
Cleaning fee applies for stays less than 6 nights.
*http://www.lastminutevillas.net/villa/183 (3 bedroom)
$120/night, plus 12% tax.
*http://www.lastminutevillas.net/villa/185 (5 bedroom)
Executive 5 bed 3 bath is $159/night plus 12% tax for up to 8 people. $175 for 9-10 people and $225 for 12 people.
Sleeps up to 12 people
Please view all my homes above and let me know which home will meet your needs. This pricing includes the LMV discounts for mentioning LMV.
All my homes are 5 & 9 miles from Disney with all interstate or highway travel. NO City trafffic.
For other exchange rates please go to http://www.xe.com
Let me know if you have any questions.
For additional photos of the community or home please go to http://www.disneyexecutivevillas.com
Just a quick note to say thank you for the use of your home. It was exactly what we needed and, more importantly, exactly as you had described it. I will definitely mention it to all my friends when they are considering a trip to your area. Dean Mikalauskas
We have spent such wonderful days in here. We want to thank you, the house was perfect, we were really happy and had a really good time. Maria Jaramillo