3 Bedroom Executive Home starting at only $120/night, plus tax
This 1850 sq. feet 3 bedroom, 2 bath executive vacation home is situated in a very quiet, gated golfing community, surrounded by trees and palm trees. Relax on the covered patio overlooking a private pool and watching the exotic birds fly over the small lake. Only minutes away from all the major attractions
Disney World, Epcot, Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Planet Hollywood, Sea World, Universal Studios and many others. A short drive to the Space Center and Cocoa Beach.
An 18 hole Championship Golf Course is also available for your use. With driving range, pro shop and snack bar.
This is truly an executive home in an exclusive area, with upscale furnishings. You will realize this the minute you walk in the door.
Bed Sizes - king, queen, 2 twin beds, with queen sleeper sofa.
This home will ONLY SLEEP up to 6 people. It does not have a sleeper sofa.
You will feel safe and secure in this home and in this community. This property is an exceptional value at any price, experience the luxury. But only 9 miles to Disney or 2 miles from I-4. Very convenient to all parks and attractions.
Private pool with covered patio overlooking a small lake and 14th and 15th fairway.
Fully equipped kitchen with built-in microwave dishwasher/disposal electric stove/full-size refrigerator. Breathtaking views of wildlife, sunsets, and golf course.
Living room/family room/dining room (cable). TV's in all bedrooms.
2-car attached garage with electric garage door (keypad for easy entry).
18 hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range.
Rates are $120-$165/night, plus tax depending on the season. Discounts for stays longer than one week.
Pool heating is $150/week. This Home Features: Pool 13 X 26 (enclosed with covered patio)
Summary of Amenities:
• 13 X 26 Outdoor Pool with covered patio
• Pool heating available at additional charge
• Gated Community – 24 hour guard on duty
• Professionally Decorated
• Single Level - No Stairs
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and family room and living room
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Upgraded 32 inch flat screen TV
• 4 Cable TV’s (one in family room, and in each bedroom)
• DVD/VCR Player
• Upgraded cable with over 400 stations
• Built in Stereo/tape player
• Dishwasher • Breakfast Bar
• Coffee Maker, Pots and Pans ,Utensils
• Stove , Oven , Refrigerator, Blender, Washer/Dryer
• Private backyard with spectacular views
• Dinning room table with seating for 6
• Kitchen Table with seating for 4
• Two bar stools
• Bathtub – Master with separate deep tub and shower stall, 2nd bath with tub and shower combination.
• Hair Dryer
• Private Master Bath
• Huge Walk-in Closet in master bedroom
• king bed (master)
• 1 queen Beds (2nd bedroom)
• 2 Twin Bed (3rd bedroom)
• Crib (porta crib) or full size upon request
• Covered Lanai • Grill (gas) can be rented
• Patio Furniture – Large table with 4 padded chairs Padded loungers.
• Telephone (FREE local, calls within the US, Puerto Rico and Canada)
• High speed internet with wireless.
• Community Pool available if you want a larger pool
• 18 Hole Championship Golf Course with driving range, pro shop and snack bar. 4 tennis courts and a great place to walk, jog or bike.
• Private Garage with keypad for easy access
• Car Recommended (shopping, restaurants, etc. not within safe walking distance).
• Linens Included
• NO Smoking (smoking allowed outside only)
• NO Pets Allowed
• Check in 4 p.m. or later. Check out is by 10 a.m. – Early check in’s or late check outs require prior approval.
• Deposit of $350.00 require to reserve this home and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Less than 6 weeks prior to arrival full payment required.
• Monthly rates available – Please inquire
For more information regarding rates (monthly rates are available), cancellation fees, payments, etc. on this home or community please email Loretta Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 863-424-8837
• Owner close by for easy check in and check outs.
Please visit the website by clicking on the photo for more information regarding this home or community.
Cleaning fee applies for stays less than 6 nights.
Please view my other homes and let me know if any will meet your needs if this 3 bed Executive home does not.
Luxury private pool home for $80 per night, plus 12% tax
Executive 4 bed 3 bath $130/night, plus 12% tax
Executive 5 bed 3 bath is $159/night plus 12% tax for up to 8 people. $175 for 9-10 people and $225 for 11-14 people.
Sleeps up to 14 people
Please view all my homes above and let me know which home will meet your needs. This pricing includes the LMV discounts for mentioning LMV.
All my homes are 5 & 9 miles from Disney with all interstate or highway travel. NO City trafffic.
For other exchange rates please go to http://www.xe.com
Dear Loretta and Charlie, We just wanted to thank you both for the opportunity to rent your lovely villa! It was a beautiful place and a wonderful spot for our relaxing vacation. I can't remember when I have enjoyed a vacation more, and we will definitely be back. Thanks for working so hard to keep your place so nice.Mary Russ
There is no reason to leave this beautiful setting. Hours by the pool, enjoying the lovely flowers throughout the home. The lake view with its wild life, the marvelous spanish moss tree. But, most of all, the loudness of the silence! We could actually hear ourselves think. A wonderful home away from home. Can't wait to return. Sal & Connie Centanni